Free to me GMC 2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well my main reasoning for the non cloth is personal stench. I go to the gym 3-5 days a week and usually leave soaked in body juices. In my ranger or Tahoe with cloth seats my grundle butter seeps into the seat leaving nasty BO smell after a few weeks or probably days of doing such. The smell is difficult to get out without shampooing which is too much work to do weekly.

I also hate hot seats, but I’ve noticed with dark windows 5% over factory everywhere except with windshield which gets 50% and a 5% AS1 strip. The seats in my Tacoma don’t get all too hot even being black leather.
You should sign up to Planet Fitness. Then you could shower with the girls!

Dantheman1540

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You shouldn't have any issues registering it as rebuilt from salvage, you just won't be able to insure it for collision. It'll be personal liability/property damage only.
That’s fine, I prob wouldn’t have put collision on it anyway.
You should sign up to Planet Fitness. Then you could shower with the girls!
I’m already a PF member, how do I shower with the girls? Is that included in the $10.99 a month?

Dantheman1540

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Taking my Tahoe across town to the junk yard tomorrow so I figured I’d hose the pollen off. Once this gmc is at a stable point where it can be daily driven I really need to give my Tahoe some attention. Mostly just interior and exterior cleanliness and a few minor interior repairs.

Also spotted a nice little black racer hanging out under the gmc. Always good to see a beneficial non venomous snake in the yard.

Attachments

• IMG_1993.jpeg
    IMG_1993.jpeg
    479.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1986.jpeg
    IMG_1986.jpeg
    568.7 KB · Views: 10

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
@Dantheman1540, always an "interesting" write up about your "projects" on this forum and the T/Y Forum. Hope, when you reach my age, you stay as busy with projects as I try to stay busy wrenching in my driveway and the shop I put time in at, 12 miles away.

Dantheman1540

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@Dantheman1540, always an "interesting" write up about your "projects" on this forum and the T/Y Forum. Hope, when you reach my age, you stay as busy with projects as I try to stay busy wrenching in my driveway and the shop I put time in at, 12 miles away.

I have never been able to just sit and watch tv, I even struggle to stay engaged at a movie theater. I’m not ADHD, but I find I need to have something to challenge myself with often. So I hope I do stay busy with projects my whole life too!