97 Chevy K1500 Z71 ECSB. Ready to get started on her!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmfan454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought this 97 Z71 from a friend of mine for $4K about 2 weeks ago. The truck has 182,000 on it but the motor was rebuilt 2000 miles ago. The truck needs some TLC but I have a lot of plans for it.
Planned Mods
Brushguard/Push bar - Already purchased and ready to put on this week,
Paint Red or Black. Still trying to decide - 2014
6 inch RCX lift - 2014
New off road rims - To be determined. Need to learn up on off road rims and tires (new to this)
True Dual Exhaust - January 2014
Full Stereo System - 2014
Winch - Christmas 2014

You must be registered for see images attach

gmfan454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Things are going slow because of finances. But got the two front windows tinted to 35% (not in this picture) Added the brush guard and off road lights and changed all the interior lights to LED lights. Not the dash lights yet. Those are next.

gmfan454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got some GMC 20" rims and put them on. I had not seen another OBS with this specific NNBS rim style. But I am really liking the way it looks. So much so that I am thinking of leaving it like this. No lift needed. Just needing a color match bumper and grill, 2" cowl hood and it needs a new tailgate. Then paint.