96twodoor's 96 2dr build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It would be grey imo, with a 2/4 drop

long as it happens soon, other wise after I get my 2/4 on it will be gray with a 3/5
and just to set the record straight, my Hoe is a girl, and she will not be violated by anyone but me :D

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks man , once I put the all clears on the old clear corners will go back on

Back to your ride, those corner lights look so good I would be thinking of having those all clears smoked to match.....

Just sayin is all :cool:

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Back to your ride, those corner lights look so good I would be thinking of having those all clears smoked to match.....

Just sayin is all :cool:

not a bad idea , back in the day they made some smoked tails that matched those corners. I'd LOVE to find those

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Update, I posted these in another thread yesterday but for those who havent seen em here you go . I got my ebay corners after waiting nearly a month but once I put them on I was nt mad anymore .
You must be registered for see images attach

Also finally got my door panels pretty much done after 3 months of putting it off . Pretty excited to get em installed .

I dont think I have posted any pics of my center caps with the ebay stickers , must say I couldnt be happier with them.(I got the bubble out after this pic)

Your center caps are painted? I thought about painting my new ones since they look like theyve seen beter days.... also, do you have a link to those center cap stickers? I wonder if the have the sport ones?