96twodoor's 96 2dr build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Your center caps are painted? I thought about painting my new ones since they look like theyve seen beter days.... also, do you have a link to those center cap stickers? I wonder if the have the sport ones?

yes they are painted , They were originally black I just did a quick scuff and reshoot . I cant get on ebay on my work computer but the sellers name is dbomb816 , He has all sorts of different colors and diameters to chose from . Im sure you can find something that will work for you

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
yes they are painted , They were originally black I just did a quick scuff and reshoot . I cant get on ebay on my work computer but the sellers name is dbomb816 , He has all sorts of different colors and diameters to chose from . Im sure you can find something that will work for you

ok, as soon as i posted, i went and checked.. thats who i was looking at. it looks like yours have a have some sort of bubbled coating on it? his dont seem to have it.. did you ask him or it came like that?

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
ok, as soon as i posted, i went and checked.. thats who i was looking at. it looks like yours have a have some sort of bubbled coating on it? his dont seem to have it.. did you ask him or it came like that?

no that was a bubble in the actual sticker . I peeled them up and got the bubble out after the pic

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Looks Awesome Keith. I have a set of those corners but the rare gmc version. But the stem brok on it i have to fix it so I can put them back on my sierra. Also I have a set of those taillight you were talking about. But I cant part with them they are too rare lol. Im loving the door panels. I plan to do mine 2 tone grey. Light grey and dark grey.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Hey Keith: Rumor has it- there's a guy that would like to retro some LEDs in those corner lights LMAO

Truck looks good bro, I'm really impressed with the door panels.
I think the Denali 'panels I have would look **** with some glass!

Could you tell me anything about them/the process?

Sub'd!! :thumbup:

°Truckin°