96 ECSB Lift and exterior ideas input welcome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LiftedGmc355

207 Stepside
Reaction score
This is my other truck for anyone who cares to see it haha its an 89 Stepside 350 5 speed Lots of work gone into it already and im getting ready to do a frame swap and full resto this spring

Attachments

• stepsides.jpg
    stepsides.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 32
  • stepside fronts.jpg
    stepside fronts.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 29

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Just did the Grille swap. The hood and bumper are tweaked the previous owner had a brushguard on it and hit something. I have a new hood for it going on soon. Next step is Biller Grille inserts and a bug visor

Look a lot better Chevy Grille all the way!

Cool man I really like the look of your truck thats just just how i want mine to sit

Thanks man its gona be about 3 inches higher in the back here soon

This is my other truck for anyone who cares to see it haha its an 89 Stepside 350 5 speed Lots of work gone into it already and im getting ready to do a frame swap and full resto this spring

The maroon truck looks just like Loud and Lifted's truck thats weird haha

LiftedGmc355

207 Stepside
Reaction score
It is his truck ive know jake 3 years or so him and i put the first 4 motors in it lol. And i like the grille way better to

LiftedGmc355

207 Stepside
Reaction score
Haha well i got my W2s in yesterday so the trucks gonna get some attention soon

LiftedGmc355

207 Stepside
Reaction score
Well just got my 3" body lift today! Traded an exhaust off my old trans am pretty pumped to get it in

LiftedGmc355

207 Stepside
Reaction score
Im thinking of putting a roll bar in my truck after the lift what do you guys think