1998 Yukon SLE 4x4 $4,000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

For sale is my 1998 Yukon 4x4
- 180k miles (daily driver so that will go up slightly)
- very clean grey cloth interior.
- Exterior paint is in very good shape for a 20 year old truck. Only minor spots of the typical GM paint peeling.
- Dashmat installed since truck was practically brand new.
- Weathertech front floor mats and Husky rear cargo liner.
- de-badged all trim from sides of truck.
- slight front t-bar crank and rear 2" block installed to clear LT285/75R16 General Grabber AT2 tires on black 16x8 Raceline Renegade 6 wheels. Tires are in fantastic shape. Center caps are starting to show a little surface rust but wheels are nice.
- Bilstein HD shocks
- Volant air intake kit
- HD Odyssey battery
- Transmission was rebuilt sometime around 100k miles. I will have to find the receipt to confirm exactly when.
- A/C compressor replaced last year. A/C works perfectly. Also has rear A/C.

only has slight issues. The lid on the center console is broken so it doesn't latch. The passenger side vanity mirror cover is cracked so I have it held up with Velcro. Sometimes the 4wd button does not light up but still works perfectly.

Truck is very clean for being 20 years old. It has been in AZ since brand new except for 3 years in Washington state. My parents were the original owners and I bought it from them about 3 years ago. Just time for something else. PM me for more info. Truck is located in Flagstaff, AZ