95 z71 : SWEET T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmitchell91

Reaction score
word to the wise.....some times its better to just buy a set of fender flares for 135 bucks than try and fix a set from a friend... i have been working on the same flares for like two weeks. fixing cracks and bondoing/ spot putty the sctaches and using abs cement to fill in voids . but they are just about done and should be on by my mud bog saturday. ...has anyone ever heard of yankee lake?

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
word to the wise.....some times its better to just buy a set of fender flares for 135 bucks than try and fix a set from a friend... i have been working on the same flares for like two weeks. fixing cracks and bondoing/ spot putty the sctaches and using abs cement to fill in voids . but they are just about done and should be on by my mud bog saturday. ...has anyone ever heard of yankee lake?

Truck night at Yankee Lake? Ive heard of it, and would love to go sometime. Heard that **** gets crazy!

tmitchell91

Reaction score
it is crazy i live bout 20 minutes from there ..thats were im taking my truck to this saturday gonna break it in slowly....hopefully

tmitchell91

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
some pictures from my trip to Yankee...I also found out my truck has a 14 bolt rear end . All in all my truck handled like a champ went trough some pits that came up to my the tops of my wheels :)

Last edited: