'94 GMC "The Blue Wonder" build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
That must be nice. I have the standard diamond plate aluminum uncleared toolbox...

Sent from my Vortec powered HTC One M8

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Went for a drive today, gotta love living in the Pacific Northwest

You must be registered for see images attach

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
That is some top tier contrast, great photos of a nice truck.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is some top tier contrast, great photos of a nice truck.

It's not bad for a camera phone :shrug: Adjust the brightness down and contrast up slightly before taking the pic and they look top notch :High 5:

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
Now if only cameras could make rust disappear. I'll have to snap some pics after I wash the salt off

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck is being retired from daily driver duty next week when I go pick my car up... Should actually give me a chance to do some things on it that I've been planning. In other news I ordered a dash mat, replaced the transmission mount, and the pan. Probably change the oil and rotate tires tomorrow.

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
8.1/T56 swap?

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You guys :lol: Satellite tuner and radio are going away, want to clean up the dash for a more simple look. Those will be going into my car and then I'm going to pickup one of these for my truck with the add on XM tuner that I can tuck inside the dash http://images.sonicelectronix.com/images/2265601/big/dehx8700bs.jpg

Redo the hackjob exhaust it has right now, I want it to be as quiet as possible because it isn't old man enough already :lol: I'm probably going to do a Flo-Pro HD muffler, new converter, and new 3" pipe all the way.

Rear suspension and/gearing... I know I've been talking about this forever but it is actually going to happen. Go back to 2 leaf + overload and air bags for when I'm hauling.

Then at some point Line-X the bed too.