'94 GMC "The Blue Wonder" build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just bought this truck a few weeks ago with 92,000 miles on it and a 4.3 with a 4L60E.
You must be registered for see images attach

The first order of business was a Kenwood KDC-X497 with HD radio, Polk 4x6 speakers (Plate component in the rear), and a Kenwood KSC-SW11 powered subwoofer under the seat.
You must be registered for see images attach

So far, changed the transmission fluid, fixed pinion seal leak, replaced belt tensioner, and ordered a seat cover that should be here any day.

My future plans are 3/4 ton coil springs to level the front a bit, 31x10.5 Cooper S/T's, Black Ultra 164's (If someone could photoshop that would be awesome), GMT800 style tow mirrors, rear axle with 3.73 gears to help turn the tires, build a headrack, Line-X bedliner, Halogen conversion headlights with relays, new front turn signals that aren't faded out yellow, and a bug guard. I've heard that 95+ wiper arms are better also?

Would appreciate input on what I should do with this truck. It handles corners and drives so much nicer than my Accord ever did:wtf:

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Greetings fellow long bed owner! Welcome, truck looks very clean. How do those cup holder work I'm kinds jealous I do t have any

Damn you auto-correct!!

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They're pretty nice... Even still have the foam tabs to hold your Pepsi from rattling! The only bad part is a "large" from anywhere except Mcdonald's is tall enough that it bumps the radio and changes the station for you.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Funny thing about this truck... I bought it from the Ford dealer in Tacoma and it was the only GMC on the 600 car lot (The only truck older than say 2001 actually). I think they really wanted it gone.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! I really like the idea of 31's but I'm afraid of what it'll do to my fuel economy and handling. I'm on 3.42's now and get 19.3 mpg. Any thoughts?

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
:welcome: great to see another rclb on here! very clean looking truck you've got there, can't wait to see how it progresses!

sent from the c1500 Denali

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
If you want better economy and handling.. don't go up.. go down! :)
Nice truck by the way, super clean! I wonder how those Ferd guys felt when you walked past 600 Fords and bought the Chev! Lmao

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have thought about doing a 2" drop to level out the truck... Give it kind of a low mean look with some aggressive tires?