93 C3500 ECLB Dually Part out!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cviola2005

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have this posted on multiple forum sites.

1993 Chevy C3500 Extended Cab Long Bed Dually. 6.5 Turbo Diesel.

I bought this truck as a donor for a 5 speed conversion on my CCLB Dually. Motor is seized. All manual transmission components are not for sale. I have a good 4L80E with wire harness and computer from my CCLB Diesel if anyone is interested in that.

Silver paint, Gray interior 60-40 bench in great shape.

Dash is being used in my truck since mine was crazy cracked, and broke when I removed it.

Pass. dually fender has a wound. All other body parts have little or no physical damage. Some clear coat fade or chipping, mostly on hood and tops of front fenders.

Pretty nice set of running boards on it. Aluminum diamond plate with lights in it, you'll have to wait and see the pictures.

I have changed my mind about shipping. I will ship items, as long as they don't have to be palletized. As long as the items don't have to go on a pallet, it looks like shipping wouldn't be too bad.

Hopefully this will give you an idea of prices
Front Fenders - $30 +ship
Gauge cluster - $15 +ship
HVAC control - $50 +ship
wiper motor w/delay - $20 +ship
Cruise control module - $50 +ship

These prices are OBO. I'm just trying to sell some things to help with the cost of my manual trans swap.

Pictures are coming soon.
Update: Pictures added below

Last edited:

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Honestly, I want the whole truck. ECLB Dually is my dream truck, just not the diesel part.

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wish I had that kind of money and the time to come pick it up or else I would be there tomorrow.

Also, would that work? I thought the 3500 frames were different from 1500 cabs. Because I have considered that. Either putting a dually bed on a 1500 or a 1500 cab on a 3500.

cviola2005

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pictures Added!

You must be registered for see images attach

See the slits in the running boards? There are lights in there. I think that's pretty cool.

Last edited:

cviola2005

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really can't believe that no one has asked for the diesel bumper. I thought that it was a favorite among the factory mods.

Is there anyone around me who wants/needs something? Anything?

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I want a diesel bumper like somethin fierce. And that back bumper looks awesome. But I'm in Michigan and short changed as it is. I need to wait at least another summer sadly. Glws! The tailgate lights are something I would do if I felt like drilling holes all over my tailgate. But I don't. I will just end up with an led bar. Selling the turbo?

Tyler/T-Unit