93 C3500 ECLB Dually Part out!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
There's a decent one in our local junkyard but I can't afford it. :bawl;

Tyler/T-Unit

cviola2005

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want a diesel bumper like somethin fierce. And that back bumper looks awesome. But I'm in Michigan and short changed as it is. I need to wait at least another summer sadly. Glws! The tailgate lights are something I would do if I felt like drilling holes all over my tailgate. But I don't. I will just end up with an led bar. Selling the turbo?

Tyler/T-Unit

If you would like to buy the tailgate lights, with measurements on where to drill the holes for stock location, I can do that. I'll even throw in the wiring for it

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
If you would like to buy the tailgate lights, with measurements on where to drill the holes for stock location, I can do that. I'll even throw in the wiring for it

Honestly if I could I would buy the whole tailgate if it is in really good shape. I just have to resist the urge to buy cool **** I really don't need until I can afford it. And parts for a truck that isn't broken is my biggest weakness. I should just stay away from the for sale section. :lmao:

Tyler/T-Unit

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are you asking for the front bumper? How far are you willing to go to meet?

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
How much are they wanting for it?

I think around $60. I jut have a bad habit of buying lots of cheap stuff cause its cheap. But then it adds up and boom money is gone. Hahaha. Thank God I have a money smart gf. If it weren't for her I would be this guy....

You must be registered for see images

Tyler/T-Unit

cviola2005

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are you asking for the front bumper? How far are you willing to go to meet?

Heck, I don't even know what they normally go for. I'm really not sure on travel distance, I guess it depends on the price. What's normal range for good to excellent condition?

Honestly if I could I would buy the whole tailgate if it is in really good shape. I just have to resist the urge to buy cool **** I really don't need until I can afford it. And parts for a truck that isn't broken is my biggest weakness. I should just stay away from the for sale section. :lmao:
Tyler/T-Unit

I didn't study it, but best I can't remember, I didn't see any rust. You're not the only one with that weakness, all guys with a truck have it too.

I think around $60. I jut have a bad habit of buying lots of cheap stuff cause its cheap. But then it adds up and boom money is gone. Hahaha. Thank God I have a money smart gf. If it weren't for her I would be this guy....

You must be registered for see images

Tyler/T-Unit

I have that same freakin problem. My wife takes care of paying bills b/c she's the money smart one. I'd be the same as in the above pic. lol

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heck, I don't even know what they normally go for. I'm really not sure on travel distance, I guess it depends on the price. What's normal range for good to excellent condition?

$50 at my pull a part here. It's not rusty on the back is it?