88GMCtruck's 98 Silverado Towpig Build: "Black Fox"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
skylark, all three of us are running steel spacers. :waytogo: I don't remember where I got mine, I think they're Fred's. Dave mentions his on post #606
Both Devin's and my spacers are steel from Motorsport Tech. Mine are custom machined to run the weld outer wheel bore.

I really want his rims.

p.s. jesus there are a lot of posts to go thru.........
Good luck finding a set, I keep an eye out locally for a spare or two, but haven't found any yet.

Man I need to do this. My speakers are shot.
What speakers did you use up front
My fronts and rears are the same.

How deep are those infinity speaker looking at some mb quart but the look pretty deep. Trying to get an idea of how much room I have on front and back doors
No clue.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Just spent 9 days on the Oregon Coast, camping in the sand with the camper riding the quad.

Oregon Coast!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

I don't stay in any silly campgrounds. I air down and head out into the sand!

Take notice, I ditched all the smoked lighting as well... I'm liking the look more at the moment.

We even drag subaru's out into the sand.

Some misc shots

Broke camp part way during the week to empty and refill camper tanks, stop at the store, and grab more fuel.

I feel like I could use another week down there soon. It's super enjoyable.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Looks like a blast man. I need to make a trip to Washington some day. You have sorts of cool off road/camping spots. Not to mention the scenery. I have next to nothing around here

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Looks like a blast man. I need to make a trip to Washington some day. You have sorts of cool off road/camping spots. Not to mention the scenery. I have next to nothing around here
It's a neat place, Unfortunately my trips only make up the outlying areas and typically when weather is good. We get a lot of rain and it's pretty crowded unless you get a few hours away. It's still beautiful though.

Nice. How's the truck do in the sand with everything on it
Just fine. Air everything down to about 15 PSI and it just walks right on out there.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Looks like fun. I'm liking the look without the smoked lights. Have you thought about clear corners that have the factory style texture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Looks like fun. I'm liking the look without the smoked lights. Have you thought about clear corners that have the factory style texture?
Eh, I had those other clear lights on it, I'm not a huge fan of clear lights anyway, sometimes if they are ALL clear but i think they would be more out of place with the rest of whats going on.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
It's a neat place, Unfortunately my trips only make up the outlying areas and typically when weather is good. We get a lot of rain and it's pretty crowded unless you get a few hours away. It's still beautiful though.

Just fine. Air everything down to about 15 PSI and it just walks right on out there.
I would take that over camping at the state park. Concrete roads even at the campsites. I hate it. I'm sure if I look harder I can find something in Texas.

I enjoy going back through your threads and seeing the trips you take with these things. I think I've saved a ton of the pictures haha