88GMCtruck's 98 Silverado Towpig Build: "Black Fox"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

There are only 4 because you run the stock steel wheels on the inner rear tire. Studs aren't long enough to accommodate two sets of aluminum wheels

Makes sense. Our semis run aluminum inner and outer, and most dually pickups around here just run steel wheels. I enjoy all your builds, you make things look factory or like they belong.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Had a bit of time to cleanup the bumper and coat it
You must be registered for see images attach

Then took it a step farther and modified a licence plate bracket, installed some custom 88-89 adjusters and Bosch e-code h4 lights I had sitting around. Ignore my Montana "test" plate.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That will look great on the dually. Great work as always. Did you paint or bedline the bumper?

Last edited:

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks great, make sure you get some night pics of the light beam pattern , gong to look great when installed

Live action!!

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I used Plasti-dip on the bumper. I thought about beadliner but i'm worried it would look too rough and not stick well enough. At least the plasti-dip is easily removed and re-done.

I have a set of H4 Bi-xenon HIDs on order for the lights. Will be High and Low beam foglights.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
That's awesome dave! Can't wait to see everything come together. This really makes me want a dually. I wish I could build a short bed dually. A ccsb dually is my dream one day.