88GMCtruck's 98 Silverado Towpig Build: "Black Fox"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Merry Christmas to the Dually!
You must be registered for see images attach

A set of old Weld Racing dually wheels. Gave them a quick hand polish to see how they would clean up, still have more work to do...

And of course had to test out a set of center caps. Tried the 400 and the 800, thinking I'll be in need of a set of 400 chrome GMC caps.

glfirefighter144

Whoa Black Betty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, they are amber LEDs and look better than any drop in 194 amber LED i've found. I actually have a line on more of them and should have some up for sale again.

I may have a line on some as well, PM me what price would be, might be cheaper to get them from you

Merry Christmas to the Dually!

A set of old Weld Racing dually wheels. Gave them a quick hand polish to see how they would clean up, still have more work to do...

And of course had to test out a set of center caps. Tried the 400 and the 800, thinking I'll be in need of a set of 400 chrome GMC caps.

those look really good, maybe i need to look for a set for mine as well, instead of the alcoa caps :hmm:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a score there, I looked for a diesel bumper the whole time I had my truck. Only saw two an they were trashed :(