'88 Scary Buzzer Door Chime

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Just wondered if anybody looked at these scary buzzers out of an '88. I wanted to change my truck's sound up a bit and wondered if a scary buzzer would work. I know you guys are thinking why would I be this dumb to do this, lol.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think he's looking for the old style loud ass buzzer that they used to use.

Think of the ones they used to put in the 70-something Fords.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chipskittles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Look for the buzzer modules out of the W/T or the Cheyennes. I pulled one of these out of a junk yard truck a few years ago for fun. They sound terrible. I went the opposite route and found a 90s corvette module that has a more pleasant chime than the default beeeeeeeeeeeeep lol

CrustyJunker

Is STILL Here?
Reaction score
"Scary buzzer." :rotflmao:

If the pinout is the same, should work? Most of the ones I've seen on here are interchangeable, even on different model vehicles.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
When I first read the title I thought he wanted a Halloween buzzer lol.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I'll admit, I'm a bit curious as to why you'd want to go to and even louder, more annoying buzzer.
I swapped a Camaro door-chime in my old Suburban, and that was one of the first things to get moved over to my red truck, the "ding-ding-ding" is so much more pleasant that the "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

But; to each their own,