88-98 Bucket seat alternatives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just wondering if the driver 60 portion of a 60/40 bench seat is removable from the frame and rail system, I think mine is no good, it rocks up and down a bit, the rail lifts in the channel, can I pull the seat off and install it on a better frame?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Balsam12

Reaction score
Anyone know what these are out of ?
Was told a gm van but no details

You must be registered for see images attach

Balsam12

Reaction score
Looks like they might be outta an astro van. Rear bench seat. No idea how much mods are required

skobuffs

Reaction score
^^^ No but I'm really thinking about it. Theres a grey leather one for sale in my area, looks like the right color for my truck, but I have buckets, not sure how it would mount up on the sliders, I'd need it to be adjustable, so idk how possible that is...

If you find anything about it let me know!

skobuffs

Reaction score
Well I got some grey leather front seats for my '97 ecsb the other day, but they're not nearly as clean as my stock cloth seats. I already have a leather rear seat. I've got a line on a free grey 2nd row seat from an 02' esky, anybody know the bolt locations on one, or if it clears the center hump? I don't really need it to be adjustable, i don't think... i might be best off just to go measure one...