88-98 Bucket seat alternatives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luis Jimenez

Reaction score
Quick questions guys, hopefully someone can answer I got two power and heated seats out of a 99 Cadillac Escalade I have a OBS 91 chevy single cab they fit perfectly on my truck but I would like to know how can I get the heated seats to work? There are two orange wires a black and brown wires I know the orange and black are power and ground and I believe the brown is the power for the heated seats I can hear the click of the relay when I turn them on but they don't get warm, what I'm doing wrong? Also these seats comes with this middle frame support what happen if I remove it? I believe it is a support but I have my amplifier under my seat and it fits really tight and I don't want to have this support seating on top of my amplifier, thanks in advance.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Both orange are constant power (one for adjust one for heat, they should be fused separately). Black is ground, brown is ignition power so the seats turn off if the keys is off.

You might also try replacing the relay, there is a fairly complex one for them with a built in cycling timer.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Both orange are constant power (one for adjust one for heat, they should be fused separately). Black is ground, brown is ignition power so the seats turn off if the keys is off.

You might also try replacing the relay, there is a fairly complex one for them with a built in cycling timer.
Dumb question. Where is the relay?

Luis Jimenez

Reaction score

Thanks I'll try that!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Debrix

Reaction score
Idk if you all know this already but for those who dont and want to make a 454ss clone you can always go to the junkyard nd look for any astro vans from 1990-1992 i believe , they have the same identical bucket seats that the 454ss truck has