77Conours's 1995 ECSB Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
either rip it off or replace it- they can't cost that much I wouldn't think....

another idea is you can take a drill and just screw it back up into your bumper since your going to get a new one anyways :gr_grin:

I might just take it off along with the tow hooks, give it a cleaner look below the bumper. Not on the top of my "to do" list as I just got my subwoofer box and amp today from UPS and my subwoofers will be here tomorrow.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Went to the junkyard today and got a few small pieces. I hit the jackpot when I found an old Topkick and scored the handles. For all the stuff I got it was only $5! Most of the vehicles were stripped so I'm going to try other yards in the area.

You must be registered for see images attach

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice junkyard score! Been meaning to head up to the local yards as well but they are complete mud holes right now..

It rained for a day and half and stopped early this morning so it was a swamp and everything was moldy and had an odor. Majority of the trucks were stripped heavily but a few gems were found. The Topkick was practically untouched with only smashed windows. It seemed like it had been there a while too.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice score! The local yard is TERRIBLE- TEN DOLLARS for that stupid fog light switch I got :nono:

I'm trying to find a fog light switch now that I have the switch panel I got today. I'd like to use it for my lower KC's once I get them put on if possible.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love the cab visor with the color! always liked them just not enough to drill holes in mine

I really didn't notice the visor until halfway through viewing the truck. I don't mind it that much but it's not color matched with bugs the crap out of me haha, once my truck goes in for bodywork come spring 2014 it will be removed and holes filled.