77Conours's 1995 ECSB Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought the truck about a month and a half ago, so I figured I should start my build thread although much hasn't changed yet.

Day after I brought her home:
You must be registered for see images attach

First Modification:

Then came a Cobra 25 LTD Classic (Yet to be installed)

I did convert my dash to blue LEDs courtesy of Devs93

I also had an Alpine CDE-124 SXM head unit and XM tuner installed by Best Buy and XM installed as of 9/25/12.
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-6b2Cw4tCB9V/p_500CDE124X/Alpine-CDE-124SXM.html

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my smoked LED tail lights and 3rd brake light today. They make a huge difference even with being smoked. I need to order LED back up and cargo lights. Tomorrow I will get pictures.

However, my wallet will take a hit tomorrow. I'm ordering my BF Goodrich All Terrains. Can someone please tell me if I can run 35x12.5x15 with a 3" body lift, no crank, and add a leafs in the rear? I currently have 33x12.5x15 if anyone can chime in before 10am tomorrow because I'm going to the Carlisle fall swap meet. Thanks!

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
35's should fit no problem with a 3 inch...since you have an aal in the rear, do you plan on cranking an inch or so to level it? Good looking truck!

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
35's should fit no problem with a 3 inch...since you have an aal in the rear, do you plan on cranking an inch or so to level it? Good looking truck!

Thanks for the compliment, its on the way to being a nicer truck haha!

Leveling at the moment isn't a huge concern, the reason why I wasn't sure is because of steering. I didn't want anything rubbing, if I need to crank to make it fit it can be done in a few weeks time. I'm just trying to get it ready for the winter and inspected.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Small update:

Got a cophased 4' Firestik II kit from FTL Distributing for $96 shipped. Best price I could find. Yes, yes I know cophased antennas can interfere blah blah blah. Still haven't had the time or money to get everything installed because.....

35" Dick Cepek Fun Countries. :evillol: Got a discount at the local 4x4 shop and the owners live down the street and cut me $30 off per tire! They'll be going on Monday when the truck is inspected. I made a list of modifications now so I know what I need to get it somewhat winter ready, and enjoyable of course done in list of importance.

1. Get truck inspected, aligned wheels mounted and balanced, new idler arm, and oil changed
2. CB installed, and tuned. (This has honestly been a 2.5 month project)
3. Smoked headlight and corner light set, LED 194 bulbs for the corners, and HIDs with a harness from Mean Green
4. Crank, this will probably be done when my neighbor helps me with my headlights
5. Start my stereo system with new speakers in the cab, no subs or amp at first due to cost
6. 15% tint all around for the exception of the windshield (probably going to need new door windows :nono:)

Good thing college gives me a month and a half winter break. Back to 35 hour weeks....I'm torn if that money will go towards an AR-15 I desperately want or the truck.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck man! Cant wait to see it with those tires on it. Are you keep those wheels?

Thanks! The wheels are staying right now due to insufficent funds and lovely Pennsylvania winter being right around the corner. Next summer (I hope) I'll be running 15x8" American Racing ATX Mojaves with Teflon coating. Currently I have 15x8" Cragars that are toasted but I think they look decent on the truck and don't look half bad when cleaned up.

nice truck, cant wait to see the new tires on it.

Thanks you! I have to say you take damn good care of your truck. In a few threads I've seen its always clean. In a week or two mine will be getting the full treatment (wash, claybar, wax, chrome polish) for the winter. I work at a car wash but prefer to do my own work. Everyone says I'm nuts because the paint is beat and there's rust. Although, a little country music and a sunny day makes it fun, not to mention a finished project.