6 inch RCX installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joshjuniorr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice. if there was a way to keep my drop hitch with a body lift i might jump on one. And $900 for a lift!! i priced one for my 3500 today on 4wheelparts for over 2k lol

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
why can't you keep the hitch with your body lift? the hitch stays in place, just shows the whole thing and looks funny.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
nice. if there was a way to keep my drop hitch with a body lift i might jump on one. And $900 for a lift!! i priced one for my 3500 today on 4wheelparts for over 2k lol

That is the problem, keep looking they are out there for cheaper.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea u should be able to come by one cheaper than that and yea body lift has nothing to do with drop hitch and I didn't raise my bumper so its not just hanging down looking outta place

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know what ya mean IV had my s10 since I was 12 I wouldn't trade it for anything IV had people offer me all kinds of stuff.

k_pro1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
love the truck. i usually don't like the big lift without huge tires but your just looks right.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hell yea man that looks bad ass ive been contemplating about putting a six inch on with my three inch body lift before i do wheels and tires so i can go bigger and 900 bucks is cheap as hell!!

Last edited:

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments! And ya I dont think it looks bad with the 35s but after seeing southernprides truck on 37s im gonna have to go bigger sooner or later. Just get ahold of SouthernTruckPerformance there number is 1-479-629-4407 he'll hook you up and it will be $950 with the steering stablizer its an extra $50 but well worth it!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Holy hell I don't know how I missed this but that's one well done truck. Big fan of your interior as well. I've seen these RCX kits alot lately and at first I was like DAMN that thing sits a tad taller than my Cepek, but then I saw the frame-age and realized there was a body lift. I think it sits bout perfect. I'd kill for those wheels with my setup. I'm debating on doing a 1.5-2" body on mine but I dunno if I want to open that door just yet...The painted lift pieces REALLY set it off.

Figure I'll ask your opinion since you're a painter, but is there a way I can subtly paint my lift without removing it? I would rattle can it but clean it up real well before and sand. I've been thinking about doing the subframe red and some subtle red pieces on the rear axle. Atleast if I don't like it it can go back black but the cepek "grey" the lift is naturally painted with sucks. I atleast got to paint it black or maybe some red soon. Let me know your thoughts on how clean of a job I could do without completely removing the subframe.

Also, I want to paint the rear drums. What all would I need to do prep wise since they're pretty nasty?

Like I said though, your truck is VERY well done. Top 3 I've seen on this site.