6 inch RCX installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Id love to but Im broke right now, Ill be selling the rcx whenever I get the money for the fts or sas swap so Ill let you know.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sweeeeeeeeeeet proly a good thing cause im broke right now too lol still trying to sell the hoe so i can get my 20s and trail graps!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn Bro don't go FTS!!! Ugliest F*cking lift ever made. The subframe and tbar drop bracket is soo horribly gaudy. At this point I say it's either Cognito like Mike's truck (*********) or SFA...Honestly tho, with all the hassle of removing and doing another lift, I'd vote SAS!!! Do you actually wheel your truck that often though? SFA is something I'd definitely do if I could justify all of it but I'm happy where I'm at, except like you, I want to sky these 37's :D 2" body on the way!

Tloud u gonna buy dragit's rcx?? Those 305 trail graps will actually look really good with just a RCX.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used to wheel it alot but not much anymore its too much hassle always breaking stuff I agree the fts is a bit ugly proubly just go sas so then I can just swap springs for different lifts. But that's down the road I'm sure. Your truck gonna look great when you get all your stuff on!

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha i wish i could get a 6" im so jealous of you fackers! lol but it'll look great once i get my wheels and tires