6 inch RCX installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do it Tloud! and dragit I'm down to trade in a few years ;) If you ever decide to sell the truck call me first! :)

1ugly88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dragit, i have a few questions for you. did you have any fitment problems? i installed my rcx 6 in yesterday and had a few minor fitment issues. nothing major, could have been from when the truck was hit a year ago. also how much did you have to trim on the fins for the front diff? the directions say a 1/4 in then trim to fit as necessary. i damn near ground them down to the case body itself before it fit.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I heard a few people say things about fitment issues but I had no problems at all. And I didn't grind hardly any off my differential. But I did mine different than the instructions I bolted my diff to my rear crossmember then bolted it in don't know if it made a difference or not.

skinmxz

Reaction score
Sharp lookin truck man,painted parts look good to.I was going to go with 35s but i was worried they would of been to small

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
truck looks good. i want 6 more inches of lift and 35s :( that set up looks perfect imo. my buddy has obs reg cab short bed on 35s bfg km2s 6inch rcx and 3 body looks real good and is a good height. thats how i plan to have mine sittin on day or maybe on 37s

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea 35's look sick with his setup thats exactly what i hope to do when i can afford a 6" !

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys I'm happy with how it sits Ill proubly end up going with 37s sometime. I would like to also go with more lift I like the look skying the 35s I want it to be the same on 37s ill probably go with a fts 9.5 or 10.5.