$350 1999 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I believe it usually makes them extra grabby.
Yeah if the linings have brake fluid or gear oil, that'll make em grabby. Moreso with a fluid leak, the oil makes them kinda slippery. Had an axle bearing go bad on a square body Burb many years ago, real fun to get it stopped. It was on the right rear wheel,and that brake wouldn't catch and the other side was working harder....

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finished the rebuild of the front steering and suspension after buying the tool to get the knock outs with, did not get after pics.

I recommend the tool makes life very easy with that tool

Also been fighting with a vibration, fixed issues with stock wheels guess the truck didn't like the ford wheels lol
You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Top and bottom going the factory gold and square body era cream down the center.

Added paints with the codes
Is the factory "gold" color code 55? On my 97 it's called "Rawhide Metallic" in the early part of the year, then they called it "Light Autumnwood Metallic" which iirc was the GMC name for pewter by 99. It's definitely different than the pewter like on the Burb doors you used.
Are the lock actuators hard to replace? The power locks on my crew cab don't work; I changed the fuse and the solenoids cycled but the locks still don't work. So maybe the relay, maybe the actuators?
Thanks, I re read all 33 pages and you've made so much progress on this rig!