2014 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
GM is working on a new 8 speed.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Man, I really hope it looks good under that camo. For GM's sake as well as mine.

Is it just me or do those wheel wells seem like they have a ton of room in them?

Ya, all new trucks do, especially the duallys.

I thought everyone was moving to the SCR system and doing away with the UREA/DEF tanks? I haven't seen one on any new Diesels.

chevy-92

Reaction score
I think that the back off the cab looks to much like a dodge, which I do not like.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Ya, all new trucks do, especially the duallys.

I thought everyone was moving to the SCR system and doing away with the UREA/DEF tanks? I haven't seen one on any new Diesels.

Um, no.

SCR is the use if urea. Every new diesel pick up uses it except for the Cummins.

Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Well, I don't know too much about the new systems. Do, on new Fords and Chevys you have to do the DEF fluid, and on a Ram you don't?

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Um, no.

SCR is the use if urea. Every new diesel pick up uses it except for the Cummins.

Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.

Incorrect the new cummins have urea as well. My buddy just bought a 2012 and it has urea

Last edited: