2014 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
What do you guys think of the upcoming new body for the 2014 silverado's? You can't tell much yet but there are a few things.

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2014-chevrolet-silverado-gmc-sierra-spy-photos-news

Check out this photo. Looks like they're bringing the split head lights back, which I love and miss about the trucks. I think it's just one of those things that makes the Silverado's different every generation. Also check out those side mirrors. I think they look a lot better then the current GMT900 mirrors. The cabs also seem to be more square, which I also like.

You must be registered for see images

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
very curious to see what it looks like without the body lines masked.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
X2 on that! It shouldn't be much longer until it's revealed, my guess is that it will be unveiled officially within the next 3 months. Looks like the window lines are also slightly changed, looking forward to see it unwrapped!!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I'm sure it will have a whole new front end and tail light package just like when they redid the appearance on the GMT800 trucks. I'm really excited to see the look of these because I absolutely hate the current body style.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the front clips on the 2500HD models MUCH better then the 1500 clips. Looks much beefier IMO. My uncle has a 2012 Chevy Silverado CCSB LTZ, its a beautiful truck! Runs like a ***** ape, but I do dislike the "ECO" mode or whatever you call it and the seriously short box. The interiors are FAR supperior to the F150's in my opinion also.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
I still like the All Terrain too

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I actually despise of the interior on the GMT900 trucks.

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
I like the front clips on the 2500HD models MUCH better then the 1500 clips. Looks much beefier IMO. My uncle has a 2012 Chevy Silverado CCSB LTZ, its a beautiful truck! Runs like a ***** ape, but I do dislike the "ECO" mode or whatever you call it and the seriously short box. The interiors are FAR supperior to the F150's in my opinion also.

Can't stand the shorter boxes neither. Practly useless.