2014 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
True, i did notive that... cant really see the bolt pattern in the wheels... where do you guys see the third brake light?

Hmmm looking at the wheels, they look 6-lug, so i could be wrong on it being an HD. Or maybe a 1500HD/2500 with like, 1500 parts but a 6.2? Like the Vortec Max trucks? Just a thought.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
'Nother picture from 4-Wheel and Off Road mag's facebook. In the Phoenix, AZ area.

You must be registered for see images

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I really like those wheels!!!

I don't :imo:

I think they look like wheels off of a 2005 family sedan. I think the wheels they have right now is a much better line up for the trucks.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
I wouldn't assume those are a production option wheel. They very well may be, but its just as likely they are not.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I wouldn't assume those are a production option wheel. They very well may be, but its just as likely they are not.

Oh, I wasn't trying to imply that they were. I highly doubt they're final production wheels either. Just like I doubt that interior is the final production interior.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Ya, I'm sure a lot if things on that truck aren't the final product.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Man, I really hope it looks good under that camo. For GM's sake as well as mine.

Is it just me or do those wheel wells seem like they have a ton of room in them?

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay guys got some propoganda for from my local gm dealership. Hold on to your hats!!!

Hd with a LS7 to replace the 8.1 they did away with in 05. He said it was because they lost to much business, because people went after fords new 6 liter truck. I call bs because gm has always had the vortec max or the hd 6 liter.

8 speed allison transmission behind the LS7.

I think it would be a sweet rig and probably be my next Pickup. But think my dealership just took me for a ride. It was a fun ride, but when the dust settle I think he was a monkey flingging poo