2014 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I honestly like the styling of ALL GM trucks. This new Silverado really looks like it might be a good one though, I think the split headlight/turn signal will really make a difference. And speaking of mirror redesign, I hope they do something to light up the Tow mirrors with a clearance light.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I hope they finally do something with the damn tow mirrors. I honestly hate the look of the current GM tow's. They look like big floppy dumbo mirrors.

The ford tow mirrors look much better. All of them!

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I'm getting scared of what's coming down the pipe. GM has this chance to get it right. If not, my next truck will not be a GMC.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
They never needed the Hybrid silverado anyway, if people are buying a truck, more than likely they are using it for work and stuff like that that requires power, leave the Hybrid to the SUVs and the cars please. I hope they do well with this one, I really do.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
They never needed the Hybrid silverado anyway, if people are buying a truck, more than likely they are using it for work and stuff like that that requires power, leave the Hybrid to the SUVs and the cars please. I hope they do well with this one, I really do.

They are just trying to expand the market. They still have the gas engines, but they offer the hybrid tech for the people like me that don't always use their truck as a work truck and need a decent DD when it comes to mileage. Don't get me wrong, my truck has lots of power AND economy, but she's not always used for work.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I didnt even notice this thread! those 2014 look like they may look pretty sweet! Hard to say, im noticing that it appearces to me that the rear door handle is on the body line, sort of like the taundra... not sure if id like that... But man does these trucks look big! cant wait to see them out, thats for sure!

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I didnt even notice this thread! those 2014 look like they may look pretty sweet! Hard to say, im noticing that it appearces to me that the rear door handle is on the body line, sort of like the taundra... not sure if id like that... But man does these trucks look big! cant wait to see them out, thats for sure!

It seems to be an HD, look at the raised hood.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
True, i did notive that... cant really see the bolt pattern in the wheels... where do you guys see the third brake light?