2014 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
That shot for the 2014 looks awesome! I love those mirrors, and split headlights will look cool, I'm definitely excited about the new body style.

Here is the AutoBlog article on it, showing new Interior.

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/07/24/2014-chevy-silverado-redesign-caught-with-new-interior-exposed/

You can also see a redesigned 3rd Brake light, and a possible bring back of the GMT800 style bubble tail lights.

Everyone is complaining about that interior. And I agree with them. I don't like most of it, but I highly doubt that is the final production dash. I'm guessing it's just a mule dash for the test vehicles.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Yall are just hating on the GMT900 dash...

You must be registered for see images

That is one of the few things I like in the 900. As previously mentioned I love the SUV's, but the trucks seem dainty and temperamental. I don't know why, I just don't like them.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
If this new Silverado looks as good as it is being portrayed...I'm saving up to get one for sure. IMO, the Super Duty is the best looking truck on the market right now, the F150 is alright, but it looks like an SUV, the tail lights look thrown on there. The Ram is alright, and I like the current Silverado and Sierra. I would get an Avalanche if I were to get a new truck right now.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Definitely better than when they came out. GAWD AWFUL with that plastic. I remember when I first saw those. I said to my friend, and I quote: "wait till that plastic fades in 5 years".

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Definitely better than when they came out. GAWD AWFUL with that plastic. I remember when I first saw those. I said to my friend, and I quote: "wait till that plastic fades in 5 years".
Agreed and I also thought the plastic would get brittle and start cracking and/or breaking.