2014 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
More pictures of the truck can been seen here. http://kompasberita.net/2014-chevrolet-silverado-spy-shots.html

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

I also came across this rendering here. http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f28/2014-silverado-1500-speculation-113766/

You must be registered for see images attach

That rendering is 100% BAD ASS! It has every feature you can tell in the camo photo's in it. If the 2014 truck look like that, I would for sure drive one again.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I think it looks a lot different. Almost every body line is different. The body lines on the GMT900's make me wonder :wtf2: GM.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
The door handles & mirrors are exact, and the body lines on the fenders are very close. I don't see how you can call that completely different from this. The rear fenders no longer carry their lines to the rear of the truck, but thats about it IMO.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
The mirrors aren't nearly as round. The current trucks have one continues arc for the side of the body while the new trucks have a body line that runs through the handles and a lower body line. The back of the cab is a lot more boxier then the current truck and there is no longer that strange connection spot between the door and the front fender. The bed also has a very distinct looking major body line at the very top of the tail gate. The doors don't span the whole length of the truck from top to bottom. The front grill is MUCH MUCH larger then the current trucks, even the HD trucks. The wheel openings are much more square.

I can keep going on if you want me too.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score

Now if it looks like this with out the camo...i see a lot of differences

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score

Now if it looks like this with out the camo...i see a lot of differences

Seriously? That is the current truck with nothing more but a different grill and lights...

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
lol i guess so...I didnt look real close. I see what your saying about the doors running down full body