2014 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
those ecoboost trucks are bad ass

Sent from my static android

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I just absolutely hate dodge. I had to rent two Dodge Rams last year for work, I had one for 2 weeks. It was a 2012 CCSB with 3k miles on it (this was late October). That thing was the biggest POS EVER. Felt like driving a big piece of plastic with a hamster under the hood.

Oh man, that's worse than squirrel power!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I just absolutely hate dodge. I had to rent two Dodge Rams last year for work, I had one for 2 weeks. It was a 2012 CCSB with 3k miles on it (this was late October). That thing was the biggest POS EVER. Felt like driving a big piece of plastic with a hamster under the hood.

yep they are big piles oh chit but they look purty

Sent from my static android

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Oh man, that's worse than squirrel power!

Granted it was the 4.6 (or is it 4.8?), but you would think an 8 cylinder vehicle wouldn't lose speed going up hill when you have it floored, completely unloaded except for me and a tank of gas.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Dey got a purdy mouth.

Bet I could sugar powder a t-urd (dang word blocker, really?) and sell it you as a doughnut Jack! Ha j/k but that is all I see in the dodges. The 4x4's (ESPECIALLY the Power Wagon and that off-road package they have for the half tons) are attractive, but damn, the quality just isn't there.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
If that doesn't say something I don't know what does. Fiat needs to get their **** together.

Edit: Also look at the other spectrum of it. Lexus, Toyota, Scion... They do make good cars.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
If that doesn't say something I don't know what does. Fiat needs to get their **** together.

Edit: Also look at the other spectrum of it. Lexus, Toyota, Scion... They do make good cars.

Yep, all 4 at the bottom are Chrysler products.