2004 2500HD Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
It's kinda funny reading back through some old threads and seeing what I wrote. Giving you crap about giving up on the CCLB Dually 400 for a whimpey 6.0L. And here I am driving around an Escalade with a 6.0L in it because I couldn't find, and still can't find, that one perfect truck. And, while eating crow, I can say I absolutely love my 6.0L! It handles everything I dare hook to it as well as my 7.4L Suburban did, with almost twice the mpg. Even with that high rpm downshift pucker factor, it'll rise and shine so much more than the 7.4 did.

The 6.0 is a bad ass engine no doubt, but I couldn’t afford to drive it with the 4spd 4L80E in it. They are way friendlier with the 6 speeds

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Since this thread has been revived, I’ll post these since I never did back then. But I also added a set of GMT800 cab lights courtesy of @bluex

You must be registered for see images attach

frito-bandito

Reaction score
As far as I can tell, this is the last pic I have of when I owned it,

But....I did see it months later at Walmart all beat up

This is the truck that some random woman reached out to me a month ago demanding that I go file for a lost title for her cause “the DMV messed up on hers” :eyeroll:

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It helped the looks I think

Got pics of that suburban, I’ve only seen a few cat eye swaps

Its ANOTHER project i have. didnt swap to cat eye bumper because i didnt have one and dont really like them. so the bumper topper is still in work and i think i can make it look good with some more plastic welding and flexible filler

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Its ANOTHER project i have. didnt swap to cat eye bumper because i didnt have one and dont really like them. so the bumper topper is still in work and i think i can make it look good with some more plastic welding and flexible filler

That’s cool AF

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the truck that some random woman reached out to me a month ago demanding that I go file for a lost title for her cause “the DMV messed up on hers” :eyeroll:

Hear anything else out of them lately?