2000 Denali $2100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
"5.7 vortex engine"

I want to punch this person.

Heard that. It drives me nuts. ****** me off even more when a dealership calls a TBI a VORTEC to try to make the vehicle sound more appealing. But I wouldn't mind ripping that denali apart :superhack:

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not a bad looking truck has that scratch on the bumper and ditch those rims if there not the stock ones and it would be a nice truck, wish there was an interior shot since it has an Esky grille and is listed as a Denali same truck tho

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Heard that. It drives me nuts. ****** me off even more when a dealership calls a TBI a VORTEC to try to make the vehicle sound more appealing. But I wouldn't mind ripping that denali apart :superhack:

Seriously, I'd take the roof rack. Those are so clean. Maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to see one in a junkyard.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
hhhmmmm one of you guys should buy that.... then donate the front clip to me :evil:

Sent from my static android