1998 K1500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
As of now, I absolutely plan on keeping it. But I know things change over time...

Trust me, I'd measure once, twice, three times, and then a fourth. I'm slightly worried about rust in the long run as well

well paint/clear the holes after you drill them

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Any thoughts from anyone on how a backrack would look on my truck? I'm not totally sure if I'd like it or not.

All thoughts and opinions are welcome as always

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
I think it would look good. Are you thinking of a standard rack, or a safety rack? I think a nice louvered backrack would look sweet on this.

I was thinking either the standard backrack or the louvered one. Not sure which to choose, if any, but it would certainly help me in terms of mounting a CB radio antenna and possibly lights if I wanted to

I'm concerned that it would somehow take away from the clean, stock look my truck has.

I wouldn't put one unless you need it, my brand new work truck has one it rattles and clanks it sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never heard of people complaining of rattling with backracks, do you know others with this same issue? If they're known to rattle, I wasn't aware and probably wouldn't want one at that point but as far as I know, they're typically solid and sturdy...

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If it's the brand back rack like the one below I've seen these on countless work trucks no issues, I think it will be ok, I like the look of them

The one on my work truck doesn't have a brand marking I can see
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk