1998 K1500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Oh hell no hahah, I was dead set on the black diamond plate. Especially with the black diamond plate bed rails
It would've looked alright without the black bed rail caps haha

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
It would've looked alright without the black bed rail caps haha

That's true. I really like the bed rail covers though... I kind of need them though after the paint got ripped off so I don't have a choice anyway

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
That's true. I really like the bed rail covers though... I kind of need them though after the paint got ripped off so I don't have a choice anyway
Glad I could help you in the right direction and away from spray on bedliner lol

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Glad I could help you in the right direction and away from spray on bedliner lol

Haha I appreciate it. I wasn't too thrilled about painting on bed liner or something of the sort but couldn't think of another choice

Hindsight 20/20 but I can't believe I didn't think of bed rail covers

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Oh hell no hahah, I was dead set on the black diamond plate. Especially with the black diamond plate bed rails

Definitely wish I had the black rail covers for mine as well, looks good and it would have saved them from some scratching they have acquired.. But they also wouldn't fit due to a dent in the rail that was there when I bought it lol

Sent from my powered iPhone