1997 GMC The White Stallion ;P

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I vote for a white cowl hood with the sides done in purple. I think it would be a good accent, but still have mostly white to it.

I have to be honest, I don't know about the wheels, I usually like simple and clean, but it's your truck, and maybe seeing them will change my mind. Then again, I wasn't going to go any bigger than 18's, so maybe it's just a matter of different tastes. At least you're making it your own.

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
I vote for a white cowl hood with the sides done in purple. I think it would be a good accent, but still have mostly white to it.

I have to be honest, I don't know about the wheels, I usually like simple and clean, but it's your truck, and maybe seeing them will change my mind. Then again, I wasn't going to go any bigger than 18's, so maybe it's just a matter of different tastes. At least you're making it your own.
I respect that :) I think everyone has their own thing and me being an artist I always have liked different flashy things :) Dont worry as soon as I get them done I will be posting like a W **** lol !! and it is getting a cowl hood and I think I'm goin to find some kind of chrome decals for the sides of it and powder coat them candy purple..dunno if that makes any sence but i think it will be awesome!

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Why not just do purple paint or pinstripes. I think it would look sick with some old school pinstripes or scrollwork done, but that's just me.

Yeah, once I get my lights redone and the fogs, I'm going to be posting mine up too.

And I like the before and after sig. I think there should be more who do that, makes you realize how far they've come.

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
agreed! and I do want to paint it..I wanted it two tone...make the top purple and separate it with a pinstripe..maybe black or a metallic charcoal...thats just it i have to many choices and i cant pick just one!! lol

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach