1996 Suburban Cummins Swap!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PajoPoncho

Reaction score
Don't worry guys, I'll join the others who are trying to revive this thread ;)

@Crummins, unfortunately your pictures aren't available at Post #6 which annoying because I want to complete my swap with the A/C compressor not being very high (don't like the look of A/C compressor front and center in the engine bay). I have a 6in lift on my K3500 which puts my front diff a hell of a lot lower. I'm gonna try to put the engine and transmission together so I can try test fitting it all in place. I would love to somehow mount the engine low enough to use the stock Dodge A/C compressor but I know that is highly unlikely. So it would be nice to see your A/C setup!

Kchevys

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Revive it!

I bought this suburban with plans to LS swap. Ditched that idea and decided on a cummins swap. I even bookmarked this thread a few others. Months later the Burb has not been touched. Was just considering selling it in the last few days. Just cannot find any time to devote to it.

Attachments

• IMG_1711.jpg
    IMG_1711.jpg
    591.1 KB · Views: 12

Crummins

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't worry guys, I'll join the others who are trying to revive this thread ;)

@Crummins, unfortunately your pictures aren't available at Post #6 which annoying because I want to complete my swap with the A/C compressor not being very high (don't like the look of A/C compressor front and center in the engine bay). I have a 6in lift on my K3500 which puts my front diff a hell of a lot lower. I'm gonna try to put the engine and transmission together so I can try test fitting it all in place. I would love to somehow mount the engine low enough to use the stock Dodge A/C compressor but I know that is highly unlikely. So it would be nice to see your A/C setup!

Sorry, I know it's too late but here they are: