1996 Suburban Cummins Swap!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crummins

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The shop is 38x38 and of course it is too small (or I have too many projects.... Nah that can't be it...)

Crummins

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
is there any pictures off all the trucks in your sig?

Sure, 2 of them aren't done yet...it's obvious which two:

1967 Jeep / Kaiser M715, I bought this truck sight unseen off of eBay and it was totally solid. It was fire dept yellow and the fire dept had cut a lot of the brackets off, put a hard top on it and removed the tailgate.

Here it was when I purchased it:

You must be registered for see images

and now:

Last edited:

Crummins

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is my 1971 Chevy Truck, I bought this about 18 years ago and drove it for quite a few years. It keeps getting put aside for me to finish other projects but it is next to be completed.

Not a very complete pic but it is painted Indigo Blue (same as the GMT400's), has air bags all the way around, a RamJet 350, 700R4, 18" wheels with 26" tall rubber all the way around:

Crummins

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is my 1979 Jeep Cherokee, it has a TPI 350 in it, 700R4, 6" lift kit, 35" tires on 17" oval slot rims and it painted Dodge GoMango (same color you see on the Hemi Dodge trucks):

This is close to how it looks normally:

In the shade:

With the sun on it, the camera makes it a bit more brilliant than it actually is:

ChopTop

Reaction score
That's a pretty sick build buddy, I'm working on getting my 99 24valve dropped in my 99 K3500. I was looking at doing a 6 speed swap but now I just ran into a wrecked 5 speed dodge so if I'm lucky there's a 5 speed for me and a 24 valve for my brothers 97 F350. Would've preferred to drop a duramax but I won't complain.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Lsp1369

Reaction score
Awesome build!! Out of curiosity, how is the frame on the 3/4 ton holding up to the extra weight and torque from the Cummins? I have a 95 3/4 ton burb and would love to do a similar swap.