1995 z71 "Black Pearl"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1995z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been crazy busy with work, traveling 5 days a week for the past month and trying to catch up on college classes on the weekend. Luckily I got some In-town work this week and got my windows tinted on my lunch break. Hopefully I have time to install the billet grille this weekend.

I got 20% on the front windows and 5% on the rear windows.

You must be registered for see images attach

DaltonB98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got 20% on the front windows and 5% on the rear windows.

hopefully your windows are legal or have better luck then I did. A few weeks ago I got told to remove my tint or it was 100$ fine next time he saw me. I decided it was worth the gamble since I don't live near where I got pulled over lol. But it looks nice

1995z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
In Texas 25% is legal, I figured I would test my luck with 20% on the front. The rear windows can be any tint.

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks great man! I wish mine was black haha been considering painting it (needs it anyway). Do you plan on new wheel/tire setup or just leave the stockies

1995z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Truck looks great man! I wish mine was black haha been considering painting it (needs it anyway). Do you plan on new wheel/tire setup or just leave the stockies
I plan on new wheel/tire set up, just looking for a good deal.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
When you do, would you let your stock wheels and tires go for a reasonable price?