1995 z71 "Black Pearl"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1995z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been lurking on this forum for awhile and decided I should start a build thread. I bought this truck when I turned 16 with my own money. (I am still in high school so the updates wont be often.) The truck is a 1995 K1500 with the Z71 package and the F44 heavy half ton option. It has the 14 bolt semi-floating 6 lug rear axle and does sit higher than other half tons. When I bought the truck it had 120,000 miles on it and it currently has 130,000 miles on it. I haven't done a whole lot to it just the basics so far. (Bluetooth stereo, HID's, Anzo LED tail lights, painted frame, camo seat covers, toolbox, light bar)
Future add ons
Tint windows
New marker lights
Billet grille
interior led swap
6 inch lift
35's
Bilstein 5100's
You must be registered for see images attach

1995z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments, feel free to leave feedback positive or negative. Here are some before and after pictures of the frame from this weekend.

white97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
bought mine at 16 also and that was one of the first things I did on my truck. I just feel it cleans it up a little more.