1995 suburban fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Like this?
Anything possible if you have the time and patience. These were from the 454ss and the ones in the bumper were from the limited tahoe

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240101_100852_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240101_100852_Chrome.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 13
  • shopping.jpeg
    shopping.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Perhaps a moderator will move this thread out of the "ENGINES" section, into either Paint / Body / Detailing; or perhaps Audio + Electronics.

brianblanton

Reaction score
Like this?
Anything possible if you have the time and patience. These were from the 454ss and the ones in the bumper were from the limited tahoe
Unfortunately, those won't fit. I know that the 95 is a transition year, and I am only finding headaches. (ha ha). I ordered a pair from amazon, and they didn't fit, even when the tow hooks came out.

Carlaisle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The holes in the air dam for the fog lights and the tow hooks are in different locations. An aftermarket solution may be available but my brief search just now failed to turn up anything. The easiest solution is likely to purchase a new/used one without the tow hook holes and modify it to fit.

Last edited:

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the SS454 air dam and lights. The air dam came from LMC, thinking it was under $50, been couple years. I also got the wiring pigtails from them too. The lights came from amazon. The lights are mounted, but truck ain't done yet so dunno how they work lol.