1993 GMC Sierra ECSB C1500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Make sure you get new u bolts. I know you just put the rear lift on, but you don't wanna re-use those.

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
New rear is working out good, got ball joints but now I need my knock outs done. Got the tool for it and in gonna do it myself on a weekend and realign it. Other than that, I'm looking at getting a bazooka tube (don't laugh it's really cheap) just to get some bass in this thing because the speakers it's has are horrible

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
New rear is working out good, got ball joints but now I need my knock outs done. Got the tool for it and in gonna do it myself on a weekend and realign it. Other than that, I'm looking at getting a bazooka tube (don't laugh it's really cheap) just to get some bass in this thing because the speakers it's has are horrible

please let me know how you like the bazooka tube. They have one that looks like a NOS bottle