1991 RCLB Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Well we have one thing going for us. Parts for these trucks are inexpensive. Coming from Nissan I am always shocked at how low some of the prices are for parts for GMT trucks. Plus so far I am please with how easy everything has been to work on too.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Well we have one thing going for us. Parts for these trucks are inexpensive. Coming from Nissan I am always shocked at how low some of the prices are for parts for GMT trucks. Plus so far I am please with how easy everything has been to work on too.

That's the biggest draw to them. Part's are cheap, and available anywhere. You can keep one of these on the road the rest of your life and never put more than 25k into it. A whole crate motor is like 1200 bucks lol.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
That's the biggest draw to them. Part's are cheap, and available anywhere. You can keep one of these on the road the rest of your life and never put more than 25k into it. A whole crate motor is like 1200 bucks lol.

I have looked at the crate motor for one of these and it's not very exciting. LOL! I'd 5.3L it before going with the entry level crate motor.