1991 RCLB Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Yeah I'm pretty much done buying lights off of ebay myself. Last two sets came in broken. Got a partial refund from one company and the other company wouldnt do anything for me.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Yeah I'm pretty much done buying lights off of ebay myself. Last two sets came in broken. Got a partial refund from one company and the other company wouldnt do anything for me.

I primarily buy from Amazon or Rock Auto...too many horror stories from E Bay for me

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Not enough bubble wrap I think caused the second grille to crack. The first grille was missing a small chunk but I never found it anywhere in the box. Almost like it was broken before it was wrapped up. Either way I was wiser because of this experience.

dave_erald

Live the dream, or don't, your choice...
Reaction score
I've ordered plenty from RockAuto and never a problem. First time eBay order is coming in shortly, and another order from scantool.net so we shall see what happens.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Just ordered a Jegs Deep Tome chambered muffler, 3" offset in/out. Going to dump it in front of the rear tire.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Got the Jegs muffler in the mail today. Looks sweet. Too bad GMT is giving me a security error every time I try to upload the pic. Trust me on this one, looks great.

dave_erald

Live the dream, or don't, your choice...
Reaction score
I get the same error, however it does let me upload to my own album on the site, and it will let you link from external photo hosting sites. Maybe try that? WE NEED PICS!