1989 Arctic Fox Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey thanks Adam! Here's a picture of it without flares. You can't tell from afar but I could never get the areas under the flares to bondo just right so I said screw it. It looks like **** up close to the bed fenders....

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Finally had time to find your thread, your truck is bada$$ man! So much nicer than mine, I am jealous! Makes me want flares now...

Yes!!! another truck with the same paint color combo

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
You gotta stop posting pics! I love your truck man. Makes me want to bring mine back to health, but the damage is making it really hard to keep faith. lol

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You gotta stop posting pics! I love your truck man. Makes me want to bring mine back to health, but the damage is making it really hard to keep faith. lol

haha thanks gotta love an insulting compliment.. jk how much damage are we talking about here?

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
Lol, no insult meant at all. The door, quarter panel, and bed.....

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine had bad cab corners and bed fenders, Mine had a few small pinholes in the rocker panel but I used jb weld to fill them in. You can easily just buy new quarter panels and doors. The rocker panels aren't hard to do I watched a body shop owner throw one in our style truck and I bondoed the welds to get it smooth. But that was a few hundred dollars to repair without the paint job cost.

But all said and done, After all that work, you might as well paint it whatever color you feel like painting it. I just wanted a unique looking truck since there were quite a few lifted chevys round here already. :lol: to each his own!

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well finally got a night time picture of my damn light bar in back....

It defiantly helps fill out the rear of the truck at night from behind. Oh and had time to get the flares back on too yesterday.

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
Oooo, Nice, I always thought they needed something else in the back....

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey thanks Adam! Here's a picture of it without flares. You can't tell from afar but I could never get the areas under the flares to bondo just right so I said screw it. It looks like **** up close to the bed fenders....

STAHP! IT LOOKS SO GOOD