1989 Arctic Fox Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its actually only got glasspacks, in which I've kinda outgrown the loud(btw It's was a lot louder in person than on video)... but just lookin to quiet it down a tad bit and would like some ideas.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Go with Thrush Welded. they sound good and are quieter than glasspacks. a nice deep drone type of sound and are loud when you ham on it.

And Damn you for posting that muddin (well, really water crossing) video. i need to finish my truck soon :bawl:

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is thrush welded what you got?

When I get my new engine Imma be driving everywhere maybe I'll come visit ya up in canada and we'll go muddin or somethin haha!

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Is thrush welded what you got?

When I get my new engine Imma be driving everywhere maybe I'll come visit ya up in canada and we'll go muddin or somethin haha!
No, i still got stock until i safety my truck. And Do it! we got sick mud pits up here. in the spring my buddy has a GIANT mud bog. about 500 big ass trucks go and its always fun. most of em from 'Merica too!
visit me!!!!!!!!!!!
No. lol