Wtb bazooka bass tubes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I saw 3 in a pawn-shop just the other day. $50.00 each.

Were they 10's? Were they the powered ones or regular ones?

That would work because you could probably get 2 for $85 but then shipping would probably be expensive.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Why do you want bass tubes? I'm a bit behind I guess, has the quality of those things improved greatly over the years?

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No, they are still mediocre but I have a standard cab and am not giving up any leg room with a truck box. I want seatback to be able to touch the rear of the cab, which it will be able to do with bass tubes sicne they sit on the floor. I will probably change out the subs that in them.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I got ya. If I were you I'd look into a box for behind the seat with 8" subs though, with grills. The box could be low enough to make it so the seat still goes all the way back, and output would be much better than a tube.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
You could always build a box within the bed and put an accordion between the cab/bed. Then you wouldn't have to worry about room behind the seat.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
pioneer makes a slim fit truck box with a 10" sub they sell them at walmart heres a link to it they sound good i just installed on for a guy i know http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pioneer-10-Shallow-Series-Preloaded-Enclosure-800W/17037921

800 watts peak, probably 400 watts rms. With a decent amp, that thing will pump pretty good!
Ebay, craigslist, pawnshop. You could probably get an amp for less than a $100.00. Around $50.00 more than the 2 bass tubes that are here (w/shipping) & the cost of an amp. This would be my first choice.

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 8" 50w Bazooka tube in my truck right now and honestly it puts out a decent amount of bass. Enough that sometimes my girl asks me to turn down the bass.