WTB 1991-1995 OBS 4x4 $4200 or less

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey fellas. I am going to pass on my 91 sclb to my ol lady and now I'm in the market for a z71

Must fit the following parameters.

1991-1995
z71(may settle for good condition 4x4 non z71)
350 tbi
automatic
overall good condition both visually, and mechanically
stock or mostly stock
nothing over 200k miles unless they are in fantastic condition
no blue interiors
nothing lowered!! would prefer something with a small lift but not required

if anyone has one inside these parameters or knows someone who does and would like to sell it please contact me either by phone or email.

Phone-765-465-7548
[email protected]

I am in no rush and will be shopping for a couple months.

Thanks again guys!

-Mitch

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Good luck, hope you find what you're looking for!

Sent from my padded cell using Tapatalk 2

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
You could always try autotrader but you can really narrow your results

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I bet those chrome rocker panels are covering up a lot of rust.

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bet those chrome rocker panels are covering up a lot of rust.

you think? Idk could be but I think the rust on the fenders usually matches or exceeds the rocker panel rust so it may no be too bad. Either way it's not a huge deal. Got him talked down to 2700 already and haven't even been to see it. He sent me some other pictures on facebook and it's got some aftermarket rear bumper I don't like. Also found out the A/C is broken and needs a condenser and still not sure what to think about the check engine light. Guess I'll just check the code while i'm there and if it really is a bad wire somewhere i'll hunt it down and fix it...sounds sketchy to me though

also has a little rust in the truck bed(not much) and a decent looking trailer hitch already mounted(beats the out of the stupid stock bumper setup)

1 think I really liked is that the interior is in really good shape. The dash isn't even cracked! Few stains in the carpets but i'm an auto detailer so i can get those out easy.

Anything in particular you guys think I should inspect more carefully when I go look at it?

Last edited: