Wow so clean

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Lol like i said guys, it was a poor choice of words. I do NOT hate them, i just like my fleetside better :p It has come in handy more than one situation where if i wouldve had a stepside, i wouldn't have been able to load it as much or haul as much.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Lol like i said guys, it was a poor choice of words. I do NOT hate them, i just like my fleetside better :p It has come in handy more than one situation where if i wouldve had a stepside, i wouldn't have been able to load it as much or haul as much.

Same here. I do like the way they look lifted, but not on stock trucks. A stock ECSS looks pretty bad IMO. RC's aren't too bad, and when lifted my opinion reverses and I love them.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Hang on, i DO really like the ECSS trucks! I think they look different in a good way. Now...REG cabs...I HATE THEM. (Yes I am aware i have one), they are way to cramped, i have no space and all my friends want to ride in my truck all the time. Sucks balls! I would be ecstatic with an ECSS, a ECSB or a CCSB. Theres a guy at school with a CCLB, the thing is HUGE. Ill try to snap a pic sometime.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Hang on, i DO really like the ECSS trucks! I think they look different in a good way. Now...REG cabs...I HATE THEM. (Yes I am aware i have one), they are way to cramped, i have no space and all my friends want to ride in my truck all the time. Sucks balls! I would be ecstatic with an ECSS, a ECSB or a CCSB. Theres a guy at school with a CCLB, the thing is HUGE. Ill try to snap a pic sometime.

Now you are just weird :)