Won't crank..please help me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just got home, but yeah.. soon as i got to work i went straight into Advance and got some connection cleaner and a new cap and rotor. Soon as i got it swapped out we jumped it off and it fired rite up :) Runs better than before now! lol, i really appreciate everyones help! Now that shes back home i can start welding on her in the morning.

Reaction score
Gotta admit.. I shoulda known better, but wasn't thinking..lol Lesson learned! Glad this site is full of great people :cheers:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just glad you got it home man. I woulda been trying to find everyone with a chain or way to tow and get it home, I hate leaving anything anywhere that I'm not with.

Reaction score
just glad you got it home man. I woulda been trying to find everyone with a chain or way to tow and get it home, I hate leaving anything anywhere that I'm not with.

Yeah, i hate it.. I wanted to tow it home really bad.. But we have security cameras that film the parking lot. So i felt a little at ease about that. And its on a very cop busy intersection..lol.. Glad shes home safe :)