wiring help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brockman4x4

Reaction score
i am putting a 540 big block in a 1997 chevy 4x4 with a sas lift. i am going with a 400 turbo so no worrys with the wiring there.butt here are some of my problems.i am using a np243 transfer case with push button 4 wheel drive and from what i can tell it runs to the truck computer and i wont to do away with the computer.i have no actuator on front axel because it has a sas dana 60.how can i get the transfer cas togo into 4 wheel drive. next the gauges i wont to use the factory gauges.this is a show track and i wont to keep the wiring as clean as possible.thats why i wont the computer gone.and last am i going to have any trouble with the a/c if i take the comuter out. i need all the help i can get! thanks

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
guages depend on sensors for the most part. you may have to play with some wiring but as long as you have the connerect sensor you can likely get it to work without the computer.

brockman4x4

Reaction score
I built the moter to run off 93 octane . im building the truck to show but I also want to drive around and use the a/c.